> Home > NEWS - 17/12/2015
BIG FISH, BIG AWARDS !
After hundreds of unsucessfull and perilous dives, 3 years of intense filming between France, Japan, Italy and USA, we managed to can this revelatory film on a little known but gigantic (the largest bony fish, actually) creature: the oarfish. Since its premiere in April 2015 the film, directed by Bertrand LOYER and entirely shot in 4K, has snatched multiples awards in festivals:
- THE GOLD PALM at the international underwater film festival, in Marseille,
- THE SILVER ANCHOR, at the international exploration film festival, in Toulon
- THE POITOU CHARENTE AWARDS for best cinematography, innovation and originality during the Menigoute film festival,
- THE YOUTH AWARD, attributed by students from the french wildlife film university,
- THE BEST SCIENTIFIC FILM AWARD at ALBERT WILDLIFE FILM FESTIVAL.
and hopefully more to come. See it for yourself: seing is believing !